Monday, May 23, 2005

Beatles For Kids

Yet another Beatles compilation CD I burned lately . . .

Here Comes the Sun
Yellow Submarine
All Together Now
Till There Was You
Birthday
In My Life
Blackbird
Tomorrow Never Knows
Eleanor Rigby
Hey Jude
Honey Pie
I Am the Walrus
Rocky Raccoon
Only a Northern Song
Penny Lane
Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill
Julia
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Magical Mystery Tour
Strawberry Fields Forever
Octopus's Garden
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite
Let It Be
Across the Universe

If I were to re-burn a similar CD I would make certain changes. I would probably subtract some of these:
Only a Northern Song
I Am the Walrus
Hey Jude
Let It Be

I would probably try to figure out a way to add other songs, such as:
Golden Slumbers
Good Night
You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)
Martha My Dear
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da
Fool on the Hill

Hello Goodbye sort of fits with this theme, too, but I can't stand that song!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?