Friday, May 13, 2005

Yet another CD to burn . . . .

I had another idea for a Beatles compilation album. This would be a collection of songs that spoke in a more meditation/philosophical/mystical vein than just the generic love song or rocker song. Here are some possible songs in this collection:

Can't Buy Me Love
Till There Was You
A Hard Day's Night
Help!
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
It's Only Love
Yesterday
We Can Work It Out
Drive My Car
Nowhere Man
The Word
In My Life
Rain
Taxman
I'm Only Sleeping
Love You Too
Yellow Submarine
Eleanor Rigby
She Said She Said
Good Day Sunshine
Tomorrow Never Knows
Penny Lane
Strawberry Fields Forever
With a Little Help from My Friends
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Getting Better
Fixing a Hole
Within You Without You
Good Morning Good Morning
A Day in the Life
Magical Mystery Tour
Fool on the Hill
All You Need Is Love
Baby, You're a Rich Man
I Am the Walrus
Lady Madonna
The Inner Light
Dear Prudence
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Happiness Is a Warm Gun
I'm So Tired
Blackbird
Julia
Yer Blues
Mother Nature's Son
Good Night
Hey Jude
Revolution
Get Back
The Ballad of John and Yoko
Let It Be
Across the Universe
I Dig a Pony
Two of Us
I've Got a Feeling
The Long and Winding Road
Come Together
Something
Octopus's Garden
Here Comes the Sun
Because
She Came in Through the Bathroom Window/Golden Slumbers/Carry the Weight/The End
All Things Must Pass
Imagine

Hmmm . . . This is getting to be a very long list.
Comments:
The reason behind the fact that a service is cheaper than this is that the companies order their blank CDs in bulk. Because they save a lot of money, they pass on these savings to the customer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?